Click here to Download RSA Web Learnership 2017 PDF

the size of the pdf : 527KB





Study in Paris?

Paris is one of the world’s great centres of education, with the largest concentration of university students in Europe. With a mixture of public universities and grandes ecoles, there are plenty of places where you can study a graduate degree in Paris, including:

Immigration and visas EU citizens are permitted to take an undergraduate degree in France providing they fulfil the following:

Non-EU students looking for an undergraduate degree in Paris will need to apply for an extended-stay student visa, with residency permit (VLS-TS).

When a VLS-TS visa is issued, students will be given an official form that they must present to the French office of immigration and integration (OFII).

A VLS-TS holder must, upon arriving in France, send to the OFII by registered mail (return receipt requested):

more information: : . source: